Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to support the following set.
For my idea I created a set depicting five famous stunts from the action film series Mission: Impossible. The stunts depicted are:
- The top: The famous scene depicted in MI1 in which Tom Cruise's character, Ethan Hunt, attempts to steal the Nock list from the CIA computer in order to prevent it from being stolen.
- The first face: The opening scene to MI2 in which Ethan free climbs around Dead Horse Point in Utah.
- The second face: This face depicts Ethan sliding down the top of a building in Shanghai in MI3 in order to steal the Rabbit's Foot, a mysterious Bio-Weapon.
- The third face: The face shows the iconic scene from the fourth film, Ghost Protocol, in which Ethan must climb up the side of the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa. This face includes a break-away glass function for when Ethan breaks into the server room.
- The fourth face: This face depicts the climax of the sixth film, Fallout, in which Ethan must free climb up a cliff in Kashmir in order to get a detonator at the top in order to stop a nuclear explosion. Ethan must work fast because below him is Henry Cavill's character, Agent Walker, AKA John Lark, who is trying to stop him.
The set includes six minfigures:
- Ethan Hunt MI1: holding the Nock list
- Ethan Hunt MI2
- Ethan Hunt MI3: holding a weapon and the rabbit's foot
- Ethan Hunt Ghost Protocol: holding his cutter
- Ethan Hunt Fallout
- John Lark: holding the remote detonator
I hope people enjoy this set, as it encapsulates some of the best part of the series and can be used as a display piece for fans and a play set for anyone!
This mssage will self-destruct in five-seconds.