Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- Kirby: They're the star of the show, whose name you should know!
- King Dedede: The self-proclaimed king of Dream Land, used to be Kirby's Arch-Enemy, but now they're just Arch-Frienemies, sometimes accompanying Kirby throughout some of their adventures!
- Bandana Waddle Dee: Once thought to be a simple Waddle Dee, has now become a brave warrior!
- Meta Knight: A mysterious yet caring warrior who has appeared in several games.
- Gooey: Kirby's single-instance sidekick who is actually a part of an antagonistic species in the series called "Dark Matter", but through the power of kindness became a good little creature!
- Waddle Dee: They're known for their carefree nature, mostly walking around aimlessly and never going too far out of their way to attack.
- Waddle Doo: A cycloptic variant of Waddle Dee that fire energy whips from its eye when threatened.
- Bronto Burt: They have always been seen patrolling the skies, with a scowling face that gives off a "defensive" vibe, but that doesn't really matter considering Kirby's abilities.
- Gordo: They're indestructible obstacles that hurt Kirby when touched by their spikes!
- Shotzo: Like Gordos, they're essentially indestructible, but they always stay in place, shooting aimlessly, hoping that Kirby gets hit by one of their pellets.
- Kracko: A giant cloud that can spawn Waddle Doos, they've had some sort of a grudge against Kirby, hence their multiple appearances in the games.
- Whispy Woods: A large living apple tree that has been the first boss in the majority of the games, he has the ability to drop apples and blow air puffs at Kirby in hopes of hurting them.