Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Imagine a world where the era from the '20s to the '40s never ended. A Dieselpunk universe of wonder where incredible machines are invented everyday. There, the main mode of transport is by aero-bike, a flying contraption that combines both the speed and power of an airplane with the mobility of a motorcycle. What adventurers will our Indiana Jones-esque explorers go on with these bikes? What dangers will they face? One thing is for sure, it will be an exciting quest!
The concept of the Aero-bike first came to me as a table-scrap when I was playing around with the engine models from my Concorde Display Set project. I thought, what if I stuck two oversized engines on to a motorcycle? The result was this project!
- Total part count = 211
- Jet aero-bike features detailed engines and is piloted by an intrepid adventurer
- Propeller aero-bike is piloted by a fiendish automaton and features:
- Furiously spinning turboprop blades
- Firing missiles
- Deployable landing gear
- Help the adventurer escape to safety!