Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
A 1930’s Ford “Model A” combined with a Jeep was the inspiration for this Lego model.
· The exterior functions include an openable trunk, hood with support rod, and openable side doors with hinges. Plus, it has front wheel steering.
· The interior functions include a six piston engine and front seats that can adjust forwards and backwards. This model’s interior features consist of a steering wheel, dashboard, gear shift stick, and two rows of seats.
· Using over 1000 pieces, this was built with only parts from the Lego 42078 Mack Anthem.
This model is ideal for anyone who likes cars or stylish technic builds.