It all started with a new showcase in my workroom. Since I am a Lego-Fan for decades I wanted to honor my hobby. First I planned to build a jungle with a lot of green and a crashed spaceship (the Milano) inside. After some research on the internet and pinterest about Lego-Trees and real ones I discovered the beauty of bonsai trees. Then I came across some bonsai trees which seem to withstand gravity by growing in remarkable manner. I thought before I start with the jungle I first test some shapes of bonsais and see if I can manage to build a tree likewise.
One weekend later the tree you see in the pictures was done. I postet it on certain forums and it got very well received. A lot of viewers suggested to post it here.
So here it is:
- it's about 40cm in length
- it's 30cm in height
- it's a solid construction
- can be liftet on pot or trunk without worry
- it stands absolutely stable
- it has 4 Lego-weights in the pot to even increase the stability
- it has a framework of technic-pieces inside
- it can be disassembled in 2 big pieces
- the tree-parts are build in different orientations
- the little bird 'plays' with the scale of the tree
I dont have the exact number but it must be about 500 Lego-pieces.
I would love to see a "LEGO NATURE" section with much more trees and plants to stand in my and your room.
It was an absolute fun time building it and I want to share my passion with other fans around the world.
Thank you for voting.