Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This is one of the first ever robot dogs made 100% out of LEGO!
This was not an easy project, making a 4 leg quadruped is insanely hard, especially if it's made out of LEGO. Getting everything to balance took me tons of designing, testing, and patience. It took more than 3 months of work to get here, but I am really happy with the end result.
- Powered by the LEGO EV3 robotics system
- Legs powered by 2 L motors
- Steering powered by 1 M motor
- Stable walking
- Reliable steering
- Top speed of 1.8 km/h
- Able to be controlled via remote
- Sensor enables 180° obstacle avoidance
- Obstacle avoidance software included
- Able to dance
- Programmable software
- Average runtime of 60 minutes
If you are interested in STEM, physics, functional models, or technology, then this amazing model is for you!