Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Hello and welcome to my next project.
Lego Observatory - Mountain View
Just because I love the Stars and you like my NASA Lunar Rover and also my
first Lego Observatory I spend the last two month with my new Observatory.
I created a complete new design including a new slide for the dome.
The Observatory would have one telescope within the dome
and one very small one on the viewing platform
The dome would be openable and turnable.
The building would be also openable.
Within the building there you can find:
- an Office / Desk
- a Library with books and goodies
- a small lecture room with large windows and a beamer
- and so on (search the details ;o) )
Within the dome:
- a telescope
- IMPORTANT: a coffee machine
Outside the Observatory I placed some plants and stones.
The Observatory would also contain some minifigures
Male and Female Observers
Visitors (a Family and some friends)
So now its up to you and help me and this project.
Hope you like it too.
I also had never seen a Observatory like this before.
Please leave a comment what you like are not.
Help to improve this project.
Thank you so much
If you like this please also visit my other projects like:
Lunar Roving Vehicle (including a Baseplate)