Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Complete your space collection with this piece of space history!
The Russian Soyuz spacecraft is currently the only way 3 people can travel to the International Space Station. The Soyuz rocket is very reliable and has been in service since 1966. The design of the Soyuz is very recognisable with its 4 conical boosters and compact shape. The spacecraft has a very distict design as well.
My idea features a total number of 341 bricks:
- Rocket with 4 separable boosters
Height: 46.2 cm (28.2 in); width: 15,2 cm (6 in)
- Spacecraft with reentry capsule
Length: 10.4 cm (4.1 in); width: 7.9 (3.1 in); height: 4 cm (1.6 in)
- 3 minifig statue cosmonauts
- Spacecraft stand
All on 1:110 scale!