Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
*Based loosely on a previous idea I had for how to soften the end of a row of modular buildings, this is a revised, improved and more sturdy creation.
Have you ever looked at your Modular Street and, if you are unable to position a corner modular at the end of your build, thought about how to hide that ugly blank wall of the last modular?
The Arches is a modular 'end piece' for your street that adds detail to the end of your creation, and a talking point for your mining citizens.
It's modular design allows amazing flexibility for how it can be used in your Modular Street.
- Storage arch can be placed to the left or right of the kiosks.
- Pavement modules can be mirrored and reversed to be used on either side.
- Billboard element can be included, or left off if preferred.
- Link pins on rear and side, to allow design to be connected either width or lengthways to other modular buildings.
Joe's News Shack Kiosk features;
- "Joe's News Shack" tile.
- Range of newspapers displayed on side and rear walls of kiosk.
- Range of newspapers stacked behind seller.
- Buildable Till.
- Newspapers on counter.
- Display racks on pillars at side of kiosk.
Slurp ’n’ Go kiosk features;
- "Slurp 'N' Go" tile.
- Twin juice machine dispenser.
- Buildable Till.
- Storage space on rear wall for juice containers.
- Juice containers on counter.
- Cookie jar on counter.
- A 16 tile wide advertisement area made of 8x1 tiles.
- Advert tiles can be stored in a handy storage area, hidden behind a door in an archway.
- When displayed on billboard, blank white tiles can be kept in storage area.
- Folding ladder can be straightened out and used to reach viaduct level.
- Folding ladder to reach viaduct can be placed in storage when not in use.
- Ladder from viaduct to billboard platform can be placed either side to fit in with chosen design layout.
- Railway company emblem built into viaduct, like can be seen on real life viaducts.
- Sloping pillars on storage arch can be matched either side of kiosk section to fit seamlessly to kiosk section.
- End of viaduct fence railing can be placed either side of the modular viaduct as required.
Comes with 4 minifigures:
- A child holding an ice lolly, accompanied by a dog
- Bill Poster, with brush.
- News Seller.
- Juice Drink Seller.