The Classical Bi-plane
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The Bi-plane Is A Renowed Engineering Feat.
My idea is a lego version of this iconic plane. A bi-plane is a fixed wing aircraft with two main wings stacked on top of each other. The Wright brothers plane had a bi-plane wing arrangement on their plane the Wright flyer. The key feaures in this lego set are:
- The bi-plane is 29cm long with a wingspan of 33.8cm
- The flag extension is 18cm long
- There is a stand for the pilot minifigure
- The plane is supported by a stand made of clear lego bricks
- The hieght of the plane and clear stand combined is 19.5cm
- The bi-plane can fit two minifigures inside.
If you love this idea please support. Our goal is 10,000 so every support counts. Please check out my other ideas.