Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
As a collector of the minifigures series and The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings, I wanted a good platform to present my minifigures. First I made a model with the Lego Digital Designer and then I bought many bows and others bricks to build two of this platform.
One platform inludes
- 1 base plate 32x32
- 75 plates 3x4 with 4 nobs
- 60 bows 1x8x2
- 21 brick 1x16
- 20 brick 2x8
- 10 plates 2x3
- 8 bows 1x4
- 6 bricks 2x2
- 5 bricks 1x2x2
- 6 bricks 1x1
- 3 1x2
- 2 bricks 1x8
- 2 plates 2x16
Click on the picture to see the lager version.
Now it's up to you. Vote for my project and make the dream come true.
Please look at my other projects, sare these with your friends and support these.
This is my other new project.
Here are my best supported projects:
- The Hobbit - The house of the Master of Laketown (updated!)
- The Hobbit - Halls of Thranduil
- The Hobbit - Dale
- The Hobbit - Dale expansion set
- The Hobbit - The Side-door of Erebor
- The Hobbit Ravenhill
- LOTR - The Prancing Pony
- LOTR - Barad-dûr Ultimate Collector's Set
- LOTR - Minas Morgul (updated!)
- LOTR - The Tower of Cirith Ungol
- LOTR - Rivendell Part 1
- LOTR - Rivendell Part 2
- LOTR - Rivendell Part 3
- LOTR - Rivendell Part 4
- LOTR - Rivendell Part 5
- LOTR - Rivendell
- LOTR - Doors of Durin
You can also visit me on flickr.
Thank you for your attention.