Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
“Since its first appearance in 1998, the Temple of Time has become a vital location in the Zelda series. It contains not only the Master Sword but also the key to the sacred realm, the Dominion Rod, and a fraction of the Mirror of Twilight.”
Hi everyone! I’m sorry I haven’t posted in a long time. This is the first time I experienced adding texture to a build and it took a while to get the hang of it.
I love this lego build because I love post-apocalyptic architecture and I have always loved Zelda. It was cool to combine two things that I love into one build.
This set was built with Stud.io and custom decals were added using part designer. The set has about 3000 pieces and has one Minifigure and two brick-built characters.
- Link: Link was incredibly hard to make. For his tunic, I extended past his torso and halfway down his legs. Instead of hair, I gave him the Hylian hood which is commonly worn in the game. His accessories are a Hylian shield, the master sword, and a sheikah slate.
- Bokoblin: For the Bokoblin, I went for a brick-built style character. He holds a Boko club and has long ears and a wide belly.
- King Rhoam Bosphoramus: The king is seen once you complete all the shrines on the great plateau and through him, Link is able to receive a paraglider and leave toward the castle. The king is brick built too and where a long black robe lined with gold.
- The build was the first time in any build I made where I worried about texture. I twisted bricks left and right, spun 1x1 quarter tiles, and angled plates in different directions for the desired effect. This is my first build doing it and I plan to make many more like this in the future.
- There are three main colors, dark blueish gray, dark gray, and olive green. When these colors are combined in the right way, the colors blend and work together really well.
- For the vegetation, I blended different plant elements to make the build look like it had a vine growing all around it.
- There are two character-like objects in the set. The first is an abandoned guardian behind the destroyed tower and at the back of the set, there is a statue meant to resemble the goddess statue in Skyward Sword.
Thank you, and please support!