Classic TARDIS Console Rooms
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Well, here we are. Another submission relating to Classic Doctor Who.
This time, we have the Classic TARDIS Console Room(s).
We have three variants to choose from.
- The Grey Mode – The standard design used throughout most of the Classic Era, albeit with a few minor alterations over the years.
- The Secondary Console Room – In the TV Series, this Console Room was used by Tom Baker from ‘The Masque of Mandragora’ up to ‘Horror of Fang Rock’.
- As I call it, The Transition Console Room (My personal favourite.) – This is the Console Room seen in the 50th Anniversary Special; ‘Day of the Doctor’, as used by John Hurts Incarnation, known either as the War Doctor or the Other Doctor. Using elements from the Classic Grey Mode and the Coral Setting as seen from 2005 - 2009.
The changes I would make are minor. First, a proper scarf piece for the Fourth Doctor & a modification to the Columns used in the Transition Console Room, to make them more accurate.