Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
For a while I have wanted to build a mobile HQ for the Ninjago ninja, and here it is. The model includes:
- Six detachable vehicles
- Six stands for the ninja's armor and weapons that rotates 360 degrees.
- Room to relax in with video game controllers, TV, speakers, pizza, and couch
- Storage places for the vehicles
- Hidden holding cell
- Crane that slides in and out of the trailer
- Detachable roof
- Two hidden spring loaded shooters
- Map screen
- Kai ZX, Jay ZX, Zane ZX, Cole ZX, Lloyd ZX, Sensei Wu, Nya, Spitta, and Samurai X armor minifigures.
This model took inspiration from the Agents 8635: Mobile Command Center, the Ultra Agents 70165: Ultra Agents Mission HQ, and the Ninjago theme. It is constructed from 2431 Lego bricks. The complete model is 69 studs long, 15 studs wide, and is 15 bricks high.
Pleases support this model. It is much appreciated.