Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Just another day at the office... well, not quite!
The Neutron-Smasher Test facility houses a state-of-the-art experimental reactor in a reinforced test chamber. In the event of emergency, seal-off the access shaft and reactor storage. When not testing, the entire reactor assembly leaves the room and can be stored in a secure bay.
- Reactor retracts into secure bay
- Reactor bay has sliding double doors
- Sliding access shaft moves to seal-off chamber with integrated blast door!
- Access shaft can house researcher when sealed
- Control tower with console room and moving lever
- All sliding parts lock into position (set can be tipped with moving parts secure)
- Reactor sled can be easily interchanged for other research subjects