Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
- The escalator actually works! When tuning the crank, the escalators move in opposite directions and move the Minifigures up and down. This was definitely a feature I wanted to add because I was always jealous of the working elevators in the heart lake city mall.
- The subway train has opening doors and a removable top to see the inside. I wasn't able to find the motorized part on Stud.io but if this becomes a real set hopefully that can be added to make the train move!
- The train tracks jolt out of the building. This was not the design choice I originally wanted, but it became something that I ended up really loving.
- This is a telephone booth to the side of the station. This was really fun to make because I have always loved their design of them.
- The tickets and their scanners are completely accurate to real life. I made two separate cards (one for tourists and one for residents) to be more realistic. The ticket machine is also accurate with a realistic screen and a working card slot.
- There are three tourist Minifigures that each wear matching London shirts! On their chest is the LEGO London architecture set with London under it spelled with LEGO bricks!