Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Hello, everyone! This is my first Lego Ideas project, and I am really excited about it. It feature four boxes with different themes, each box has, practically, the same size and is built with a similar technique; they all have around 100 bricks. Specific details about each box are listed below:
- Bank Box: this yellowish box has a money sign built with a Lego cash brick, inside it comes with an ATM. Its minifigure is dressed as a businessmen holding a briefcase and a credit card to withdraw some money.
- Telephone Box: based on London red boxes, it is completely windowed and comes with a telephone inside. A friendly female minifigure accompanies this box with her tan-colored side bag and a bouquet; moreover, she is built in a creative technique to make a short dress.
- Chemical Toilet: perfect for the builder minifigure after his lunch. Its sign has a special sticker that comes with the official Lego book - Minifigure Ultimate Sticker Collection. Inside the box, logically, there is a toilet built with a vase brick and a buoy brick.
- Jungle Box: this tree-like box was especially designed to camouflage the explorer minifigure in the jungle, the adventurer comes with a camera - built with Lego pans - and binoculars. Some flowers decorate the inside.
Thank you for checking my project, I hope you like it!
PS: If you would like to check other creations of mine, visit my blog. http://brickideas.weebly.com/