Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
BURN-E is the main hero of a short film made by Pixar Animation Studios in 2008. This film was included within WALL•E home video release, as a bonus.
When flying from Earth to the Axiom spaceship, WALL•E touches one of Saturn rings. A small ice fragment is then thrown by Mars gravity directly onto a lamp outside the Axiom spaceship. BURN-E is sent to repair the broken lamp. During all the film, BURN-E tries to accomplish his mission, with many, many difficulties. At the end of the film, the lamp is destroyed again and BURN-E collapses in defeat.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
This project is showing BURN-E, fixed on his rail outside the Axiom spaceship, when he tries to repair the faulty lamp. It includes many details:
- Rotating head of BURN-E horizontally and vertically,
- Arms with three articulations to catch the postures of BURN-E,
- Two interchangeable lamps to show the faulty or the repaired one,
- Detailed Axiom outside wall in the background.
To get a more realistic result, the eyes and the name on BURN-E's head are made with stickers.
I hope you will enjoy this project! Please support it and feel free to comment!