Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Deep in the jungle primeval, Mayan warriors compete to reach the end of the rainbow path!
A build-it-yourself board game, Mayan Mayhem Rainbow Race is a fun little distraction that uses colour as a gameplay element.
- All players start their warriors at the grey square and roll the die to move ahead.
- Land on a space matching your warrior's colour to earn a second roll.
- Land on a space occupied by an opponent's warrior to send it back to the last unoccupied space.
- For an added challenge, have each player use multiple warriors.
- Each turn, roll once per warrior you control, moving any one allied warrior of your choosing after each roll.
- Land on a space occupied by an allied warrior to send it forward to the next unoccupied space.
- The first player to get all of their warriors to the end wins!
I've been trying to break into the gaming industry ever since I got my degree in game design, and what better medium to use or franchise to join could a person ask for? I created this build in particular because I wanted to make something with rainbow colours as an integral aspect. Lego is the stuff of dreams, and no dream would be complete without beautiful colours!
I believe this idea would make a good set because the game constructed provides plenty of replay value additional to the inherent fun of building with Lego. It's also mostly comprised of good general-use parts, offering excellent potential for use in other builds.
Here's hoping you agree! :)