Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Hello LEGO friends
The old motorhome 60057 was for me too boring. So I started to modify it. But that was not enough for me, so I decided to build a completely new motorhome. That's what I did then. It took about 20 hours to build the new motorhome. From the old motorhome 60057 only the alcove is left and a few other parts. The alcove has also the old stickers.
- Minifigures are included
- Extendable and retractable slide-out (when you open the door you can push the slide-out from the inside out)
- Car garage with sports car (The sports car can be loaded and unloaded through the tailgate. If you open the side flaps, you can push the sports car out.)
- Desk and chairs (are stowed in the front right big side flap)
- Roof is removable
- Alcove is removable (with bed)
- Minifigures fit in their beds
- About 360 stones
If you like the model then please vote for me. Thank you in advance.