Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Rules are very simple:
- only one box can be pushed at a time
- a box cannot be pulled
- the player cannot walk through boxes or walls
- the puzzle is solved when all boxes are located at storage locations (marked here with X)
Main baseplate should probably be 32x32 studs. In the instructions manual there would be at least 10 different puzzles. Of course it is possible to make your own puzzles.
Please support this project (and of course please check my other projects).
Of course there must be a bird's view of the starting position.