Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
One of the greatest hits of the 90s was the Mini4WDs motorized toy cars! They race around a walled track like days gone by, and you can launch them off the tracks at lightening speed! This project is my attempt to revive these amazing toy cars with LEGO's power function set #8293 as my foundation pieces (i.e. battery box/motor).
A key design direction is to keep the car as small as possible, and that's why the battery box became the body that holds everything together. The hope is to have a base chassis where users can build off from like a formula. It would be amazing to see more Mini2/4WDs MOCs. Imagine a whole racing series based on that!
- New colour dish #2958 in Yellow.
- 220 pieces
- Motors 9V Power Functions M
- Wall rollers
- 15 studs wide, 26 studs length, 11 studs height
- Fit 16 studs wide track! (Not Included)
*Rendered in Stud.io and without the cable between the motor to the battery box.