We've seen some amazing kinetic/moving LEGO builds out there, can you move it?
[Not sure what an Activity is? Then check out this blog post]
This Activity will be active until August 31st, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. CEST (4a.m. EST).
Acceptable Entry Content
- Although you're welcome to base your build on an intellectual property (IP) (such as Star Wars, Ferrari, etc) and use LEGO elements that only exist in IP sets (i.e. a printed cockpit only found in a LEGO Star Wars set), using IP related references or elements items in your build would limit The LEGO Group in potentially sharing your work on LEGO Social Media. Therefore, if you wish to potentially have your design featured then make sure to keep it fully original and using generic LEGO elements only.
- Activity entries related to the topics below do not fit our brand values and will not be approved for publication on LEGO Ideas:
- Politics and political symbols, campaigns, or movements
- Religious references including symbols, buildings, or people
- Sex, nudity, drugs, or smoking
- Alcohol in any present-day situation
- Swearing or profanity
- Death, killing, blood, terrorism, horror, or torture
- First-person shooter video games
- Warfare or war vehicles in any modern or present-day situation, or national war memorials
- Large or human-scale weapons or weapon replicas of any kind, including swords, knives, guns, sci-fi or fantasy blasters, etc.
- Racism, bullying, or cruelty to real life animals
Entry Quality Standards
We still want your Activity entries to have a certain image quality as it makes browsing them much nicer for all members. Therefore please take note of the following image quality guidelines:
- Builds must be created in real LEGO bricks or using digital building tools such as LEGO Digital Designer.
- You may use photo editing software, such as Photoshop, to enhance your entry’s presentation.
- Make sure your photos are well-lit, not blurry, in a reasonably high resolution, preferably have no background clutter.
- You must be the original creator of all creative work you submit (the model, images, photographs, description text, etc.) and you must have the exclusive right to submit your model to this LEGO Ideas Contest. You may not submit a model or any other content made by, or on behalf of, someone else.
- By entering the activity, you agree to follow the rules on this Activity Brief page and you agree to the LEGO Ideas Terms of Service.