Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
This is my first modell of the trojan horse from the Greek mythology.
It consists of
- the trojan horse
- one greek soldier pulling the horse
- one greek soldier waiting inside the horse
- a few weapons (swords and a bow)
The horses back could be opened to enable the waiting soldier to get out after entering Troy.
All in all, these are about 500 LEGO bricks.
Let me know what you think about it :) - and please submit ;)