Castle on the Rocks
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Welcome to the castle on the rocks. This fortified little castle lies on top of a rocky hilltop, perfect for watching out for intruders.
When I was young, I always wanted LEGO castles (and spaceships) now that I'm older I want to pass this feeling on. This set contains 1170 bricks.
In this set you'll find:
- A walled castle with 3 watchtowers
- Fully decorated upper levels, and a dungeon downstairs
- A bridge with a trap door
- Secret room behind the fireplace
My goals with this LEGO-IDEA were easy, keep it under 1000 bricks (I failed at that part), keep it easy to access and fun to play, and it must look nice from all angles. I achieved 2/3 of my goals on this build, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
I hope you like this build as much is I do!