Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Railway Maintenance Train Update 1
Hello dear LEGO fan
Thank you for your visit!
Hello I am writing this update to make it clear because I thought it replaced the original announcement.
During this first update, here are the changes made.
- The bogies of the motor did not turn, there was a design flaw
I have them redone. I took the opportunity to add a white staircase suplementaire and raprocher of the original.
- Being novice for 3 days on LDD, I could not find the piece 4524365. after validation, I fell on it. So I integrated it into:
* the crane (x4 orange)
* A signaling agent (yellow X2)
* The stop sign (x1 red)
- I added the photo of a catenary (irl creation) with the bottom bar diagonally (not possible with the program)
A big thank you for your time and attention