Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
- Reinforced base plates
- Dungeon now can open XD (it was blocked by studs)
- Wood printed tiles atop the towers
- Better indoors lighting
- Raft enhanced, nodding the Renegades Raft LEGO set
- Frog is now visible
- Hatch door fixed on Dukes Chambers
Major update - Stallions Riverside Outpost
In order to give it a more realistic/detailed look and feel to the build, and taking advantage that the build's piece count wasnt really that high, I decided to make these modifications to it. It's a big revamp I hope you enjoy it!
- New turret on the back of the castle, to give it more of a wholesome look
- Rockwork improved
- Dungeon outer side part enhanced with a little rooftop and a barred window
- Living quarters are now accessible through a ladder from the main floor
- The main tower has been revamped (new battlements, no more panels but regular windows, hatch door from the living quarters)
- Indoor tiled floors and furniture added to the lower level
- Brickwork outside now includes green and tan bricks for a more natural realistic feel
- sloped battlements all around the castle and towers
- Little dock on the inside for the raft