Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- Main tower. The front door is at the end of a stone stairwell and is guarded by the main tower, which is a robust square well defended building that also contains the living quarters for the Duke.
- Duke's chambers. The main tower battlements come off to show the Duke's chambers. It contains the Duke's belongings, a bed and a ladder leading to the top of the tower. The is access to the chambers from the castle's main level too, through a hatch door and a ladder.
- The turret. A secondary tower helps defending the opposite side of the castle as well as the river entrance. This turret has also the Duke's treasure stashed at its based, rumor has it that the chest is so heavy that it takes more than one man for it to be pulled out of its hiding place using a chain system.
- The dock. This castle features a river entrance with a raft for Stallion soldiers to make river scouting rounds. Inside the castle there's a little dock area.
- The storage area. In the lower level, which is accesible by another hatch door, theres the food storage area. Castle walls and poor sunlight help keeping food cool and fresh although it's not very well guarded from furry little visitors.
- The armory. The simple armory has a weapons rack with spears, halberds and shields, and a small table for the dungeon keeper.
- The dungeon. Every castle needs a cell to lock up the prisoners. This one is no exception, and even though the cell has a barred window, I tell you this is the most cold and damp dungeon since the one in the Forestmen's River Fortress ;)
- Duke Adam Barlow