Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
This project will appeal to anyone who loves robot toys and fun, posable LEGO builds. It includes two robots that are based on the Tomy Omnibot and Omnibot Jr, which were remote control programable toys from the 1980's. Both were considered very advanced when they were first released.
Rad Robots includes:
- Two unique builds for the two robots
- Posable arms and body rotation
- Custom stickers (or printed tiles)
The prototype custom stickers I made are for the front control panels and a thin black sticker creates the stripe at the base of the smaller robot.
The Rad Robots would really stand out on display shelves and attract a lot of attention from Lego enthusiasts of all ages. In addition to nostalgic adult LEGO builders like myself, this set will certainly appeal to children since they are simultaneously cute and cool!
Please support and help me gather support by re-posting and sharing!
Please also check out my other project which is currently gathering support: