Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
I did an upgrade on my original design,
I think this is a very big improvement as I added more play value and I also think it would work well as a teaching aid for teaching children the dangers of railway crossings etc :)
This Model could include ;-
- A Signal with red and green lights.
- A Buffer stop.
- 4 minifigures, a Maintenance man, a Boy with an ice cream, His Mother and a Farmer.
- 2 Cows.
- A Bench with a bin at the side.
- Telegraph poles with a bird perched on one.
- An Electric box that opens up to reveal some wiring.
- A Train cart with tools on board.
- A Railway crossing.
This model would be great as a stand alone model or work well with someones extisting train layout in a town or city build :)
Please support and follow me :)
Dont forget to check out my other cool builds too.
Your continued support is very much Welcomed.