Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Our vignette is now a triptych. Joining Carlos and Cecil is Khoshekh, hovering by the sink in the Men's Bathroom.
Added Khoshekh bathroom scene, complete with weird, old-fashioned toilet.
Cecil's sound board has been improved, creating some more playability and visual interest at his station.
Carlos' chair has been improved somewhat, and although I'm pretty confident the not-working time is the best possible Carlos experiment, the House That Isn't Real is also here for your approval.
We Heard Your Comments
"Where's Carlos? Where's Khoshekh?" I've heard you questions, and I've decided to address them. In this update I've removed the BLOOD STONE CIRCLE and replaced it with a more poignant character scene--Carlos' laboratory, while he listens to the radio and does experiments. I have a few ideas about what he would keep on his desk.
1) Complicated machinery
2) Shelves with chemicals and devices
3) a clock that doesn't work
4) a model of the Nonexistent House from the Desert Creek Housing Development, out back of the elementary school
You can check out these ideas over at my blog and tell me which one you think is best in the comments!