Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Fish & Chips, the quintessential British dish. Now all the residents of your Lego town can enjoy a battered cod and some chips (with scraps of course).
I love Fish & Chips, and nothing beats a visit to a chip shop for a battered cod, haddock, sausage or mars bar!
Inspired by the many Fish & Chip shops around the UK, I've tried to re-create all of the elements of a traditional British Chippy including:
- Nautical theme with whale sign, ship's wheel and starfish
- Traditional brick exterior
- Traditional fryers to produce delicious battered goods and keep cooked food warm
- Salt & Vinegar
- Newspaper to wrap up your chips
- A kitchen for preparing all those extras like curry sauce and mushy peas
- A first floor living area for relaxing away from the shop with chair, bookcase and side-table
- A top floor bedroom and bathroom where the shopkeeper can have a shower and get into a change of clothes after finishing work
- Two minifgures, a shopkeeper and his wife
- 1681 Bricks
The Fish & Chip Shop conforms to the modular standard and would be a welcome addition to any modular town