Fish & Chip Shop
Fish & Chips, the quintessential British dish. Now all the residents of your Lego town can enjoy a battered cod and some chips (with scraps of course).
I love Fish & Chips, and nothing beats a visit to a chip shop for a battered cod, haddock, sausage or mars bar!
Inspired by the many Fish & Chip shops around the UK, I've tried to re-create all of the elements of a traditional British Chippy including:
- Nautical theme with whale sign, ship's wheel and starfish
- Traditional brick exterior
- Traditional fryers to produce delicious battered goods and keep cooked food warm
- Salt & Vinegar
- Newspaper to wrap up your chips
- A kitchen for preparing all those extras like curry sauce and mushy peas
- A first floor living area for relaxing away from the shop with chair, bookcase and side-table
- A top floor bedroom and bathroom where the shopkeeper can have a shower and get into a change of clothes after finishing work
- Two minifgures, a shopkeeper and his wife
- 1681 Bricks
The Fish & Chip Shop conforms to the modular standard and would be a welcome addition to any modular town