Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Natural Material Hauling Truck
Get ready to haul logs and rocks from your LEGO quarries and forests with this truck built for hauling natural materials! This truck has 6 wheels and a large back area for carrying materials. In this idea it includes both pieces of logs and chunks of rock. It contains one minifigure, who is a worker who drives the truck, and he has 2 accessories, a chainsaw and an axe, which are connected to the sides of the truck near the front. Overall this uses approximately 175 pieces and took me only a few hours to build.
My favorite part of this is probably the trailer bed part. I really like how the rails turned out. This was also one of the hardest parts because I couldn’t find a piece to connect the 4 main bricks I used for the side rails. The other hardest part was the cab, since I wanted to use the large steering wheel, but had trouble fitting it in.
- All stickers are from previous sets I owned.
- I know the front and back license plates don’t match, but I didn’t have 2 of the same one, so if this gets 10K that would be corrected.
- If you can guess what set I got many of the pieces for this build from, post your answer in the comments and I will give you a shoutout.
- Be sure to check out my other builds (before it’s too late!)
Thanks for your support and please spread the word,