Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This Project is about a 'Top Secret' Penguin research laboratory HQ, I have made this in LDD, and due to some errors, it may have a few errors.
In this base I have a:
- Supercomputer, composed of many screens
- Processing core that double ups as a power generator
- Armoury racks
- ...And a penguin, with a HUGE 'stick'
I believe this would be a good set because it s different to many sets I have seen, what i plan to do is make 2-3 more sets to 'fit in' with this set, maybe even making a battle of some sort like the Lego Star Wars Series, but about Penguins. <-- :D
I have designed this base to have a sense of purpose, to repel invaders, and protect the inhabitants, though the in habitants will be defending the Fort as well, I have designed towers, but am overall not sure how to get in there, and suggestions are welcome, as I have never used LDD before, and it seems quite clunky to me.