Modular Seafood Restaurant
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
After a long hiatus, I'm finally back with a new project - The Modular Seafood Restaurant! With a grand total if 2462 bricks, including 11 minifigures, this set would be an ideal addition to any LEGO City or display shelf!
The set comprises of seven main sections: the cellar; the secret passageway; the beach patrol room; the beach hut; the restaurant kitchen; the restaurant seating area; and the beach.
- The cellar contains three barrels of soft drinks, and a set of shelves with hanging fish. The wall is on a hinge to allow fingers to access the room. The shelves also have a hinge in them, which reveals a secret passageway, which was built to smuggle cookies! The secret passageway leads to an entrance on the beach, and also an entrance in the beach patrol room, where you can find all the equipment needed to keep everybody safe on the beach. Notice the two cookies by the windowsill...
- Above the beach patrol room is a cosy beach hut with a comfy bed, a compact kitchen, and a little balcony which offers a beautiful view over the sea. On top, there is a lavishly decorated roof with a little chimney.
- Across from the beach hut, there is a little seafood restaurant. It consists of a small kitchen, where the chef is hard at work, and a removable roof with seating for three people. The wall at the front of the restaurant is also removable for extra accessibility.
- The beach itself is quite large, with space for archeology, sandcastle building, and of course relaxing! In the corner, an old sailor sits there drinking lemonade, whilst a mother and daughter in matching swimsuits play in the sand. It doesn't look like the father is too keen though - he'd rather read his book!
I truly believe that this set would be ideal for LEGO fans of all ages, due to the large variety of play and display features which it has to offer.
If you like this set, please support and follow! And don't forget to follow me for more cool projects coming soon!