Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
You never heard about this car?
The idea was very simple: make the famous "Top Gear" Reliant Robin cooler.
Without joking, this car was really produced.
And yes, it is tangerine ...
Here's the full story of my model ... :
The idea of the Bond Bug was to produce a car for the masses, with a futuristic design. Its concurrent was the Austin Mini. Designed by Tom Karen (Ogle Design), it was produced more than 2000 times between 1970 and 1974. The little 4 cylinder was a cracker (faster accelerating than the mini), but the price not (more than the mini). That’s why production was stopped in '74.
My Lego Creation
- An Opening & Fitting Canopy
- A Detailled Interior, Exterior & Underneath, directly inspired by the real car
- A big smile :-)
~Thanks a lot for watching, supporting and following!~