Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
PJ Masks headquarter and vehicles set
Inspired to PJ Masks animated children's television series from Disney Junior, the set contains the main place and vehicles for the three nowadays most known kids superheroes: Catboy, Owlette and Gekko.
The headquarter has three floors with openable doors, where you can park the vehicles on the respective superhero place and easily take them in and out by opening the gate. On the roof you'll find the famous ears, flag and brand logo.
Each floor has its adhesive which identifies the right floor for Catboy, Owlette and Gekko vehicles:
- on the top floor you can find Owl-glider, the flying carrier for Owlette: it's all red with wings and legs used for soft landing.
- on the middle floor there is the Cat Car for Catboy, all blue with big wheels, for sure it's a sporty and fast car.
- on the low floor there is the Gekko-Mobile with a lot of wheels and tail to looks like to a real gecko.
Three veichles can be used on their own or used to perfectly transport Catboy, Owlette and Gekko figures from third part.
This set has been made with my old Lego pieces from 1990 for my daughter of almost 5 years old. She received the three PJ Masks figures but no carriers and headquarter and there are no playset like this around.
The set is done with pieces that I used to play when I was 8 years old and so they are all squared; also Gekko floor and vehicle are black instead of green due to lack of green pieces.
Hope you can enjoy the set as my daughter does every day.