Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Hello, I would like to introduce you to my summer house architecture MOC that I have built. This module is built in my favourite scale, miniscale, and it consists of the following details;
- A summer house with an all glass lower floor and an outdoor balcony as the upper floor. (with furniture that will be released in an update soon)
- An outdoor waterfall water feature with outdoor patio.
- An apple tree and other flowers creating a garden area to enjoy.
The inspiration for this is my love for the Lego Architecture series, as I currently own most of the sets and can't wait to own more. More inspiration came from a book called "The Lego Architect" by Tom Alphin. I had lots of fun building the module and incorporating basic but effective techniques to achieve a modern overall look.
My idea for this module is to share how easy it is to create simple but stunning buildings in Lego. This particular module is packed with simplicity and detail at the same time making it exciting, intriguing and small enough to hold in your hand . On the other hand this model also has a "family-friendly" side because it is not too technically challenging to build so it can be enjoyed by people of all ages, young or old. I really hope that you enjoy and support this project to help me reach 100 supporters in 60 days and then who knows what could happen after that! Thank you for taking the time to read this and happy building!