Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Hey! I'm Back with a new project. This time, It's from Japan! It's a Nissan 280Z (Usually called the Fairlady Z) or a Datsun 280Z. It was built in 1975 till 1978. It has an L28 Engine that produces 149 horsepower and it has a top speed of 126 Mph. Features? Well there are :
- Openable Engine Bay, Doors, Glovebox and Baggage Door
- Huge details at the interior and the engine
- (Later on) Exterior & Interior Stickers
Be Sure to Follow for more updates!
Other projects : https://ideas.lego.com/projects/b0088a10-c192-4106-a99b-f6f652953d08