Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
The best way to get around in LEGO City is in a car. However, not all minifigures have enough money for a new car. The solution: a used car dealer!
The dealership includes:
- A wall and openable barrier to stop anyone stealing the cars
- A turning chair
- A desk with a computer on it
- A room to store the car keys
- A garage for repairs with shelves
- Tools on the shelves
The cars are
These could easily be changed to made up cars.
Altogether, there are 579 bricks.