Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
There it is, the big red steamer, a 2-6-0 red steamengine. The train itself isn't baisd upon any other steam engine, but instead a combination of several aspects which together make the train. There is also tried to fit in as many details in the train as possible, such as:
- All the wheels are linked by gears, but when the train drives you can also see the gears turn.
- The wheels on the train are possitioned in such a way that it can turn freely without getting stuck.
- The train drives on a 9v motor, but it is build so that it can fit the regular rc motor which is in all the city trains these days, but the train can also be fitted with a lego technic motor just like the lego Emerald night.
- Inside the cabin there is also attention for details: 2 valves, break handle, a crane for the speed regulation, handle to blow the whistle and several meters to watch the train, also you can see a chair for the driver and the door that protects him from the fire behind it.
- At the front there are 2 lights, custom buffers and the rods on the side are closed in such a way that the system works, but you don't see them come out at the front.
- At the back of the train there are also custom buffers, a red tail light and a shovel for the coal.
- The final and most characteristic detail has to be the big number 1 on the locomotive itself and on the coal wagon behind it. This number is fully made out of lego bricks and only 1 brick thick
The set includes a driver and this one consists of around 950 parts. It has a length of 39 cm and a regular width of 8 studs.
It is build on minifigure scale as you can see by the driver besides the train.
I hope you all like it just as much as I do,
With kind regards, Lookotje