Knuckle Crane Truck
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Knuckle Crane TruckOn
2878 pieces, 5 M-Motor and 2 Xl- motors that control the following 9 functions:
- stabilizers (one control the pump, the other control the valve)
- crane (raise, extension, rotation)
- fake v6 engine
- door with handle working
- tilt cabin
The red command of the remote control changes the function of the 3 black commands: in the first setting they controls the pump, the valve and the dump, while in the second setting they controls the crane (rotation, raising,extension).
The command of the knuckle is the same that control the drive; the function is switched when the stabilizers touch the ground.
This system switch the function "drive" to the function "knuckle" using the same remote control command.
When the stabilizers touch the ground the Xl -Motor that control the function "drive" go in off because a changeover catch disconnects the mechanical transmission; in the same time a electric switch gives power supply to the M-Motor of the knuckle.
Under the cab
Disassembled (2878 pieces)