Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The Trojan Horse is a tale from the Trojan War about the subterfuge that the Greeks used to enter the independent city of Troy and win the war. In the canonical version, after a fruitless 10-year siege, the Greeks constructed a huge wooden horse, and hid a select force of men inside. The Greeks pretended to sail away, and the Trojans pulled the horse into their city as a victory trophy. That night the Greek force crept out of the horse and opened the gates for the rest of the Greek army, which had sailed back under cover of night. The Greeks entered and destroyed the city of Troy, ending the war.
- The Lego model consists of 166 parts (ldd without figures)
- It can be moved lik a real horse
- The side and bottom can be opened to fit figures
- wheels turn
I made this model becaus Lego rarely features Roman and Greek mythological sets.
It can be used as a displayset or used as a functioning play set.
Pleas check out and share my upcoming LEGO Ideas If you want to: https://www.instagram.com/the.lego.designer/