Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This chopper is a tribute to all the custom motorbikes all over around.
This model is intended to be a display collecting toy.
It’s not built minifig – scale, however it can host 1 minifig and is ready to play with.
- Thin front wheel – extra wide rear tire;
- Loooooong custom fork;
- Pretty big engine;
- Dual-pipe exhaust;
- Lowered angled rear fork;
- Custom stitched saddle;
- All the parts in gray are supposed to be chromed;
- Adjustable handle bar;
- No interior at all;
- Flex suspension system with front steering;
Pros and cons:
+ an armchair with tons of horsepower.
- it doesn’t like road bends.
brick counter and difficulty:
81 bricks, very easy building difficulty;