Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
If you'd like to see Metroid as a LEGO set, doing these things is necessary
In order for this project to be able to reach 10,000 supporters before the deadline, spreading the word is absolutely necessary. Here are some ways you can help:
- Tell your friends about the project and ask them to support.
- Use social media to help spread the word. Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Google+, online forums, and other means are an excellent way to gather support.
- Let relevant sites know about the project by tipping them.
- Follow the project. This gives the project a small boost on LEGO Ideas and makes it easier to find.
If you'd like to see Metroid get a LEGO set, I urge you to do these things. Supporting the project on the site is simply not enough for the project to reach 10,000 supporters. Spreading the word is needed in order for this project to become a reality. By doing it, we have a real shot at making it before the cut off. Thanks for your continued support!