Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
- This building represents one of Bologna's two iconic towers. The construction, made up of 1021 blocks, is divided into two parts: the base, which holds up the leaning tower, is completely empty in order not to make it too heavy. The angle of slope is quite the same of the real tower: 1.4 degrees.
- I decided to build this tower when my younger brother, being impressed by this monument recently visited, attempted himself to build a leaning tower. As I saw that small creation, I decided to reproduce the so-called "Torre degli Asinelli" as faithfully as possible, without exceeding in height and width.
- This may become a beautiful Lego set for collectors and for the ones keen on Lego-built monuments. Furthermore is not that hard to be build.