Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
A very generic/simple lego build of a radioisotope thermoelectric generator. it was inspired by the curiosity rover RTG portion.
A RTG was use for many remote powering requirements both over the world and offworld as in satellites and rovers.
It made use of the long decaying half life of various number of radioactive material to generate heat which could be in turn power the thermoelectric portion of the generator to generate electricity or just to keep the electronics working under optimum temperature conditions if require to working more harsher temperatures was cold cripple these electronics.
1) A metallic silver rod in the center of the build which represent the radioactive material.
2) An AC output represented by the blue cones.
3) A monitor gauge to represent the control system of the generator.