Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
As explorers and colonists ventured further from Sol, it soon became apparent (especially for those furthest away) that a new support ship was needed. As it was not cost effective to build multiple ships to fill the many needs of the "fringers", it was decided to create one starship that could quickly be modified to fulfill many roles. The Minerva was the end result of that decision.
- Swappable rear modules including:
- A cargo module (with cargo)
- A one man exploration craft
- A three man personnel transport module
- Built solidly for play.
- Working landing gear.
- Max crew of 5: Pilot, copilot, and up to 3 support crewmembers in the interior. (2 support crew recommended)
The set as shown contains 983 pieces.