Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
straight outta the nearest custom garage shop, here it is! Old – style looking, modern – engine equipped, this slammed truck is ready to ride in style in the streets of Miami beach.
This model is intended to be a display collecting toy.
It’s not built minifig – scale, however it can host 2 minifigs and is ready to play with.
- Candy bicolor exterior with chrome details (the parts in grey are supposed to be chromed);
- Old – style, square – body design;
- Huge air scoop on the hood;
- Quad exhaust tips per side for a total of eight straight pipes;
- No tailgate;
- Hood air fender;
- White vintage - looking tires;
- Pretty much zero ground clearance;
- Semi – covered rear wheels;
- Smoked – out fluorescent lights;
- Vintage interior with old - school radio system;
- Manual gearbox;
- Bench seat;
- Color – matched interior;
- Sound system in the doors;
- Opening doors;
- Tilting suspension system with front steering;
- Removable roof for easier access;
- Tool rack in the bed;
- Adjustable steering wheel;
- Available rear slick drift - tires;
Pros and cons:
+ the best showtruck for your start-up business advertising.
- even the smallest bump will get you stuck. Guaranteed.
brick counter and difficulty:
336 bricks, easy building difficulty.