Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Every LEGO city needs an ambulance, as you never know when you might be ill, or if your legs and/or head might fall off (it happens surprisingly often with minifigures). It's at times like that when an ambulance would be a great help.
My ambulance is 8 studs wide and 18 studs long. It is made of 174 bricks, coincidentally, the same amount as my police car. It includes:
- Blue lights on the front and on the roof
- Yellow and green on the side
- A detailed interior with a gear stick, a steering wheel, dials and touch screen
- A stretcher
- Space for three minifigures (two on the seats, one on the stretcher)
If it was made, it would have reversed ambulance sticker on the front.